In case of inconsistencies or conflict between the Chinese and the English versions of the Terms and Conditions and/or the website, the English Version shall prevail.
- The Funds may invest in different investment instruments, such as equities, bonds and/or other related securities, each Fund with a different investment objective and risk profile.
- The value of the Funds can be extremely volatile according to the change of market situation and could go down within a short period of time. It is possible that the entire value of your investment could be lost.
- You should not invest in the Funds unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the Fund is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and objectives.
- Investors should not invest in the Funds based on this document alone. Before making any investment decision, the investor should read the Fund’s offering documents carefully including the risk factors.
Taiping Greater China New Momentum Equity Fund
Taiping Greater China New Momentum Equity Fund (“Sub-Fund”) is a sub-fund of Taiping Investment Fund, an open-ended unit trust that seeks to provide investors with medium to long-term capital appreciation. The Sub-Fund seeks to invest in listed securities in the Greater China region (which includes listed securities in the PRC, the HKSAR and Macau, but does not include fixed income securities, debt instruments, A shares, listed China A Share Access Products and shares listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange). It may also invest in financial derivative instruments for hedging purposes only. The Fund may be exposed to the following risks (which are further detailed in the section titled “Risk Factors” in this Explanatory Memorandum), due to its investment policies or the portfolio management techniques employed by the Manager:
- Investing in a relatively concentrated geographical region may result in greater volatility than portfolios which comprise broad-based global investments;
- Investing in emerging markets may involve a greater risk of loss than investing in developed markets due to, among other factors, greater political, tax, economic, foreign exchange, liquidity and regulatory risks;
- Risks associated with investments in financial derivative instruments for hedging purposes include credit risk, liquidity risk and counterparty credit risk; and
- Risks and uncertainties associated with changes in current PRC tax laws, regulations and practice (that may have retrospective effect);
- An investment in the Fund may involve a high degree of risk and may not be suitable for all investors;
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. The value of the Units in the Fund and the income accruing to the Fund, if any, may fall or rise. Investors may not get back the full amount invested;
- Notwithstanding that the investment decision is yours to make, you should not invest in the Fund unless the intermediary who has offered you the Fund has advised you that the Fund is suitable for you and has explained why the investment in the Fund will be consistent with your investment objectives.
Risk Warning and Disclaimer:
- This website is intended for Hong Kong residents only. Non-Hong Kong residents are responsible for observing all applicable laws and regulations of their relevant jurisdictions before accessing the information contained herein. All information and materials are prepared for general information purposes only, nothing should be regarded as an offer to sell, to subscribe, or provide any recommendation to sell investments.
- Investment involves risks and the value of units may go down as well as up. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investors may suffer a loss or benefit from investment return. The fund may not be suitable for all investors.
- SFC authorization is not a recommendation or endorsement of a scheme nor does it guarantee the commercial merits of a scheme or its performance. It does not mean the scheme is suitable for all investors nor is it an endorsement of its suitability for any particular investor or class of investors.
- Certain information contained in this website is obtained and prepared from external sources. Taiping Assets Management (HK) Company Limited makes no guarantees, representation or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of that information provided by the third parties. Nevertheless, Taiping Assets Management (HK) Company Limited use its best endeavors to ensure the information and sources used are reliable and that the views and opinions provided herein are given in good faith. The data or advice of this website is subject to change without prior notice. Please seek appropriate professional advice if you are in doubt of any information contained in this website.
This website has not been reviewed by the SFC and is issued by Taiping Assets Management (HK) Company Limited.
In case of inconsistencies or conflict between the Chinese and the English versions of the Terms and Conditions and/or the website, the English version shall prevail.
TPAHK believes in value investing. Its investment management team has rich investment and research experience in financial markets, particularly in the mainland China and Hong Kong securities market.
Taiping Greater China New Momentum Equity Fund : Composition of the dividend distribution:
|Ex-Dividend Date||Dividend per share||
Dividend paid out of net distributable income
|Dividend paid out of capital|
|28 May 2019||HK$4.30||100%||0%|
|13 Jun 2018||HK$8.304||100%||0%|
|Warning: Please note that a positive distribution yield does not imply a positive return. The dividends are not guaranteed. Investors should not make any investment decision solely based on information contained in the table above. You should read the relevant offering document (including the key facts statement) of the fund for further details including the risk factors.|
Taiping Greater China New Momentum Equity Fund is a SFC authorized fund, primarily focusing on our investment niche of the Greater China region, comprising PRC, Hong Kong and Macau markets. The Fund seeks to provide investors with medium to long term capital appreciation.
|*||SFC authorization is not a recommendation or endorsement of the Fund nor does it guarantee the commercial merits of the Fund or its performance. It does not mean the Fund is suitable for all investors nor is it an endorsement of its suitability for any particular investor or class of investors.